Lowongan Kerja BRI Yogya Juni 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan BRI Yogya – PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – Bank BRI is one of the largest commercial banks with the widest networks in Indonesia. As of December 2012, BRI has 9,068 working units, including 1 head office in Jakarta, 18 Regional Offices, 14 Inspectorate Offices, 446 branches, 545 sub branches, 914 cash offices, 5,000 BRI Units, 1,778 Teras BRI, 350 units of mobile Teras BRI.
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as following position
- Min S1 from all majors from reputable university with min Accredited B, preferably from faculty of Economics and Law
- GPA : min 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- o S1 : max 25 years old on 25 June 2013
- o S2 : max 28 years old on 25 june 2013
- Single and not married
- Preferably domiciled in DIY and Jateng (as evidenced by KTP)
- Preferably for those who have work experience
- Willing to be placed in all working area of BRI nationwide.
- Application Forms
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of valid ID Card
- Legalized copy of academic certificate and transcripts
- Accredited letter from university
- Working reference (if any)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Color photograph : full body postcard size and photographs size 4×6 (each 1 sheet)
How to apply
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please register through :
and forward applications form with complete applications above to :
PO BOX 40 YKBS 55281A
- Please write down the Registration Number in every files and in upper right corner of envelopes.
- Closing date 24 June 2013.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process