Lowongan Kerja Customer Service Bank Muamalat Surabaya
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Bank Muamalat Indonesia. Nearly two decades after its birth, Bank Muamalat now provides services to over 2.5 million customers through a network of over 3000 outlets spread across all 33 provinces in Indonesia. The network is also supported by an alliance through more than 4000 online post office/SOPP, 32.000 ATM, as well as over 100.000 debit merchant across the country. Bank Muamalat is also the first and the only Indonesian bank running a full branch in Malaysia.
At the moment we are seeking for the best candidate to join in our company as:
Customer Service (Surabaya)
(Jawa Timur – Surabaya)
- Handle incoming calls from customer and able to assist them with any problems, services, requests and others.
- Maintain the services required such as calls to the customer to ensure a service and product relationship with them.
- Ensuring a good coordination and working relationship with other departments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in any field.
- GPA minimum 2.75 from reputable university.
- Male or Female, max 25 years old.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (MS. Word, Excel)
- Proficient in English with minimum score of TOEFL Prediction/EPT LBPP LIA 400.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Good appearance with excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Pleasant to help customer needs.
- High initiative, discipline and ready to work in a team with tight schedule.
- Height Min. 160 cm (Female) & 170 cm (Male)
Placement upon graduation of the program will be at your origin area.
If you are convinced you have all the requirements, please send your comprehensive CV to:
Please write CS – your origin (i.e CS – Surabaya) on the email subject. Send your comprehensive CV, along with copies of ID Card (KTP/SIM), latest 4x6cm photograph, copy of the legalized graduation certificate (ijazah) & transcript. These documents shall be received by 30 April 2011 at the latest.