Lowongan Kerja Indonesia EximBank November 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Rekrutmen Exim Bank – Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia – LPEI is the national export financing agency of Indonesia, based in Jakarta. Indonesia Eximbank is a government-owned financial agency with main tasks to provides financial services for exporters, including financing facilities, guarantees, insurance and consulting services. LPEI was first established as a state-owned export bank PT Bank Ekspor Indonesia (Persero) in 1999. In 2009, PT Bank Ekspor Indonesia (Persero) was changed into Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesia Eximbank).
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesia Eximbank) is looking for experienced highly competent and self motivated profesionals to fill the following positions :
Risk Analyst for Medan Branch
- Preferably permanent resident and/or willing to be located in Medan;
- Maximum ages of 35 years old;
- Holding minimum S1 from reputable universities;
- Having at least 5 years banking experiences as Risk Analyst/Account Officer / Relationship Manager in SME Banking;
- Preferably graduated from Officer Development Program (ODP) or Management Trainee (MT) program from reputable bank;
- Certified in Risk Management;
- Having good knowledge in Credit Analysis, Trade Finance, Insurance, Guarantee & Treasury;
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Capable in financial spreadsheet using Excel;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with acute attention to detail and the ability to synthesize complex analytics into key points for recommendations to management
- Strong presentation and business writing skills, along with the poise to interact with high level executives
- Excellent in English both verbal & written;
- Good in team work and socialize with others.
Internship for Corporate Secretary Division
- Maximum age of 25 years old
- Holding S1 majoring Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications or equivalent from reputable university with GPA (IPK) minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Eager to do administration job
- Having maximum 2 years experience in handling administration tasks
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
How to apply
Please submit your application online through Bank Exim Jobstreet at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.