Lowongan Kerja Officer Development Program Danamon Oktober 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan ODP Bank Danamon – PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk is one of the biggest financial companies in Indonesia with more than 57 years of experience in providing banking financial services. Bank Danamon was first established in 1956 as Bank Kopra Indonesia. In 1976, the Bank renamed into Bank Danamon Indonesia. In 1989, the Bank went public after listed in Jakarta Stock Exchange (now Indonesian Stock Exchange/IDX). Bank Danamon’s shares are traded under ticker code “BDMN”.
PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions
- Officer Development Program – Transactional Banking
- Officer Development Program – Treasury & Capital Market
- Officer Development Program – Financial Institutions
- Have a Bachelor Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2), majoring in :
- Any majors (1).
- Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics Majors (2, 3).
- Minimum GPA on a 4-point scale :
- Minimum 2.75 (1).
- Minimum 3.00 (2).
- Graduates either from prominent universities (local or overseas) are preffered (2, 3).
- Not more than 28 years old.
- Fresh graduates or professionals from related area (max. 2 years of working experience) are welcome to apply.
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, report writting, and presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in Hokkian, good level of English skill (spoken) is an advantage (1).
- Must be fluent in English written and oral (2, 3).
- Willing to travel (1).
- City of Placements : Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya (1), Jakarta (2, 3).
How to apply
Please apply along with your detailed CV, recent photograph, and indicate your GPA via email to :
or visit Danamon’s Career website at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process