Lowongan Kerja PT Bank Syariah Bukopin Solo Juni 2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Bank Bukopin Syariah – Solo
PT Bank Syariah Bukopin is a fast growing sharia banking companies in Indonesia. The Bank incorporated in 1990 under the name of PT Bank Persyarikatan Indonesia. In 2008, the Company’s name changed into current name after PT Bank Bukopin Tbk acquisited PT Bank Persyarikatan Indonesia and become the controlling shareholders of the Company. The Bank’s headquarter located in Jakarta and currently supported by 9 branch offices, 5 sub branch offices, 2 cash offices, and 53 sharia service offices in all over Indonesia. In 2009, Bank Syariah Bukopin obtained an award from Property & Bank Magazine as the The Most Comportable Office & Service Excellence For Shariah Banking Industry. The Bank also awarded as Bangking Efficiency Award – Sharia Bank Category from Bisnis Indonesia.
To support the Company’s expansion plans, currently, PT Bank Syariah Bukopin invites the best Professional Bankers to join as position below :
Management Development Program (Code : MDP)
- Minimal S1 with minimum GPA 2.75
- Maximum age 27 years old, a minimum TOEFL 450
- Willing to be placed in all branches of Bank Syariah Bukopin
- For Female, unmarried and not willing to marry up to 1 year after being appointed as an employee
- Staff Marketing:
Account Officer (AO) and Relationship Officer (RO)
- Minimal S1, with minimum GPA 2.75 (AO)
- Minimum D3, a minimum GPA 2.75 (RO)
- Computer literate, at least microsoft office program
- Have a wide networks and able to work to achieve the target
- Placement in Solo or other branches of Bank Syariah Bukopin
Should you interested and qualified, please submit your recent application with CV, recent 4×6 color photograph (2 pieces), copy of recent diploma to :
PT Bank Syariah Bukopin
Cabang Solo – Jl Brigjen Slamet Riyadi 271 Surakarta
not later than 18 June 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.