Lowongan Kerja PT Mandiri Sekuritas Mei 2016
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Mandiri Sekuritas is one of the biggest investment bank, subsidiary of the biggest state-owned bank in Indonesia, currently looking for a future leader candidate with strong leadership potential and passion to always think out of the box. PT Mandiri Sekuritas is a securities company, and started its operation as Stock Broker and Underwriter under the Chairman of the Capital Market Supervisory Agency (Bapepam) through decree No. KEP-12/PM/1992 and No. KEP-13/PM/1992 dated 23 January, 1992.
Mandiri Sekuritas was formerly named PT Merincorp Securities Indonesia before it was changed into PT Mandiri Sekuritas on July 31, 2000 and had been approved by Minister of Law and Legislation Republic of Indonesia and Bapepam-LK. Mandiri Sekuritas is a merger result of several securities in Bank Mandiri, namely Bumi Daya Sekuritas, Exim Securities, and Merincorp Securities Indonesia which had been operating since 25 August, 2000.
PT Mandiri Sekuritas are invite the qualified candidates to join as :
Account Officer (AO)
- Male or female, maximum 35 years old
- Have a Broker Dealer License (WPPE) from BAPEPAM & LK
- Have a good relationship & networking with strong client base
- Preferebly graduated from reputable university
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Good analytical and communications skill
- Fresh graduates with solid academic background are encouraged to apply
Management Trainee (MT)
- A visionary candidate with a good interpersonal skill
- Dynamic , passionate and relentless to face today’s dynamic capital market industry
- Strong leadership capacity in organizational activities background
- Good analytical & conceptual thinking skill to create a breakthrough business improvement
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (faculty of economy or business management) from a reputable local or overseas university (fresh graduates or with maximum 2 years working experience)
- Maximum 24 years old for undergraduate degree (S1) and 27 years old for post graduate degree (S2)
- Minimum GPA of 3.25
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English (Min . TOEFL 550)
- Mandiri Sekuritas Internship Program is an intensive program which provides successful applicants with the opportunity of being introduced to the fundamentals of the business world. This program aims to be a learning journey in which Interns are urged & supported to grow both professionally & personally!
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.0 or 75%. Transcripts must be submitted
- Candidates must at least complete 2nd year of University degree program
- Candidates should be able to work full-time from Monday to Friday for 3 months duration
How to apply
Please send your application letter, detailed resume and recent photograph to: