Lowongan Kerja Retention Service Manager and Corporate Relationship Manager Citibank September 2011 – jobelist
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Citibank, N.A., Indonesia Branch (“Citibank”) is a full branch of Citibank, N.A. with its head office in New York, U.S.A. Citigroup Inc. (“Citigroup”) fully owns Citibank, N.A. We first established our presence in Indonesia in 1918 through its predecessor company, The International Banking Corporation in Batavia and Surabaya. While those branches were closed in the late 1920s, Citibank returned to Jakarta in 1968 and established a full range of banking activities. Global Consumer Group is one of the key businesses of Citibank Indonesia that caters financial services for consumer markets. It has 4 key business groups, namely Retail Banking, Credit Card, Personal Loans and Citifinancial.
A Career with Citi has much to offer. Citi provides professional challenges and opportunities to excel in the world of banking. We are the most respected global financial services firm, with the broadest distribution, the best brand, and the broadest array of products.
Retention Service Manager
- Manage and monitor the implementation of the assigned Marketing Program and strategy related to reactive/proactive retention and customer engagement.
- Ensure the agreed target number of save rate is achieved through the proper capacity planning process and team productivity monitoring in both Inbound and outbound channel.
- Liaise with Citiphone, DM and other related unit to ensure the service level to customer is achieved and optimized
- Provide a periodic review and feedback session with Retention Team Leader on the retention productivity, service level, quality and retention marketing program result.
- Manage day to day operation of retention activity and ensure all the processes are in compliance with the policies and procedures.
- To establish a conductivity yet competitive working environment through continuously building positive communication within the team and across Team Leader.
- Liaise with QC and other related units to continuously improve and deliver the quality selling to the customer as well as to comply with all policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with all related unit (sales and support) in both internal and external unit.
- Responsible for other duties as required by business
- Candidate must have 2 – 3 years of relevant Marketing and Sales processes experiences.
- Possess min. S1 degree from a reputable university.
- Has experience in leading team.
- Has strong passion in sales/marketing, and highly self-motivated in handling pressure to achieve targets.
- Possess excellent skill in data analytics, interpersonal skills and good presentation skills.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Having experience in sales is preferred
Corporate Relationship Manager
- Develop new relationship with corporate clients to offer Citi At Work benefit to their employees.
- Maintain relationship with existing corporate clients to increase Citi At Work Customer penetration in respective companies
- Work with CAW clients to develop Citi At Work Road shows calendar for CAW sales team
- Work closely with Client/ Marketing team/ product team/ partners/ vendors to attract attendees for CAW road shows
- Work closely with CAW sales team to generate higher CNR per customer
- Work closely with CAW sales team to acquire good quality of CAW customers
- Possess min. S1 degree from a reputable university
- Good communication skill, fluent in English (fluency in Japanese will a great asset)
- 3 – 4 years sales experience in corporate channel. Candidates with banking background are preferable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Team-oriented and good negotiation skills.
- Mature, professional and objective when dealing with others
Please submit your application to :