Lowongan Management Development Program BII
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII) is the eighth largest Indonesian bank by assets as of September 2010. It is 97.4% owned by Maybank of Malaysia. BII was established on May 15, 1959. After earning foreign exchange bank status in 1988, BII listed its shares on Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange in 1989 (now the Indonesia Stock Exchange or IDX). Since going public, BII has grown to become one of Indonesia’s leading local private banks. As of 30 September 2012, BII is 97.29% owned by Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank), Malaysia’s largest financial group.
Bank Internasional Indonesia are seeking the best candidates to join as :
Management Development Program (MDP)
MDP is a specialized development program dedicated to potential candidates which comes from fresh graduate recruitment. Those candidates will be developed comprehensively in specialized business area. This program offers rapid career opportunity for selected fresh graduates who join our program. Through this program we are building competent people to be managers and take part in growing our SME, Commercial, and Consumer business. Through this program, you will have a firsthand experience in how the bank and business operates as well as understanding banking regulation. On top of that, you will also have the opportunities to learn new things as we grow together.
Our MDP implements the learning principle. It combines the experiential and in-class learning as well as learning from subject matter experts. The majority part of your learning process will be obtained through on the job training where you will be accompanied and guided by seasoned manager(s) which will be assigned as your mentor.
Requirement for MDP candidates to join the Program:
- Minimum Bachelor in any major from reputable university
- Final year students with maximum 3 months to graduate are welcomed to apply
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Excellent communication skill, analytical thinking, dynamic personality and target oriented will be an advantage
How to apply
If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join our MDP, please send your application with maximum size of 1 MB (CV, final transcript and latest photograph) to [email protected] Please put YourName_University_MDP2015 as your email’s subject (ex.DanielWinarta_Binus_MDP2015)
You may also send the hardcopy of your application to:
Human Capital Talent Management
PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk
Sentral Senayan 3, lantai 24
Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8
Gelora Bung Karno, Senayan
10 (ten) classes are to be opened in 2015 as per below schedule and successful candidates will be posted in branches located throughout Indonesia.
- PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk will open 10 MDP classes during 2015 and participants who have passed the program will be placed in all branches of BII throughout Indonesia.
- Batch 1 – 2 (January 2015), placement area : Jakarta and West Java.
- Batch 3 – 4 (February 2015), placement area : Jakarta, West Java and Sumatera.
- Batch 5 – 6 (March 2015), placement area : East Java and Nusa Tenggara.
- Batch 7 – 8 (April – May 2015), placement area : Central Java, Kalimantan and the Eastern Part of Indonesia.
- Batch 9 – 10 (August 2015), placement area : Jakarta, West Java and Sumatera.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up