Lowongan Muamalat Officer Development Program November 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk is the Indonesian pioneer of Islamic banking industry. The bank founded in 1991 and started its operations in 1992. Since its operated Bank Mualamat has an excellent performance, based on annual report 2010, total assets growth of 33.5% from Rp16,027.18 billion in 2009 to Rp21,400.79 billion. Besides the increasing assets to 33.53%, the Bank also sucessfully posted a significant increase of operational profit in 2010 of Rp238.28 billion or increased 202.74% compared to the 2009 achievement which only reached Rp78.71 billion. As of December 2010, Bank Muamalat supported by 2,946 employees through 368 service centers in 33 provinces.
In line with the bank’s vission, to become the premier sharia bank in Indonesia, dominant in the spiritual market and admired in the rational market, currently PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk invites the best Indonesian young people to join as
Muamalat Officer Development Program
- Min Bachelor (S1) Degree from all majors with minimum GPA of 2.75 for PTN and 3.00 for PTS
- Maximum age 27 years old in the early selection
- Having a good knowledge about the basic principles of Islam and Islamic Banking
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and written
- Computer literate, min Microsoft Office
- Has no family relationship with the employee and the Board of Directors of Bank Muamalat Indonesia
- Pro-active personality, full of initiative and able to work under pressure
- Not married and not willing to get married during the years of schooling
- Willing to undergo the bond department
- Willing to be placed in all parts of Indonesia
Selection process will held in Jakarta, Solo, Malang, Padang, Balikpapan and Makassar.
Read More at :