Lowongan PT BNI (Persero) Tbk – Rekrutmen Officer Program Development BNI Mei 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja ODP BNI – PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – BNI is recognized as the first state-owned banks in Indonesia, which was formed in 1946. The Banks headquartered in Jakarta and also operates as the fourth largest bank in Indonesia in term of total assets, lending and third-party deposits. BNI controls total assets of Rp333.3 trillion for the end of December 2012. PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk had 1,585 domestic outlets, 8,227 proprietary ATMs in all over Indonesia. BNI also operates 5 overseas branches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, and New York. In 2012, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk rewarded as the Indonesia Trusted Companies Based on Investor and Analysts Assesment Survey from SWA magazine and The Indonesian Institute For Corporate Governance (IICG).
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for potential individuals to join as following position
Officer Program Development (ODP) for Overseas Graduates
- Indonesian citizen
- Bachelor or Master degree from a reputable overseas university, with priority in the fields of study that support banking industry,
- Minimum Grade Point Average: Grade B (out of 5) or 3,00 (out of 4)
- Maximum age: 26 years (Bachelor degree) or 28 years (Master degree)
- Good command of English, both in spoken and written
- Take up the challenge, strong analytics and leadership skill
- Willing to undergo bond and to be placed all over Indonesia
How to apply
Please submit your updated resume and LinkedIn profile to :
[email protected] (subject: ODP LN Application)
- Closing date for applications is 31 May 2013.
- Bank BNI will not charge the applicant with any fees in this recruitment program.
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.