• Home »
  • Bank »
  • Pengumuman Lowongan Anggota Komite Renumerasi dan Nominasi (GCG) BTN April 2013

Pengumuman Lowongan Anggota Komite Renumerasi dan Nominasi (GCG) BTN April 2013

WhatsAppShare

HOT NEWS !

Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).

Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?

Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>

Lowongan Bank BTN April 2013 – PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk – Bank BTN is a well-established banks in Indonesia engaged in housing finance, headquartered in Jakarta. PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk offers financial services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption, and also SME’s. The majority shareholders of Bank BTN hold by the Government of Indonesia with 60.15%. Other remaining 39.85% shares owned by publics.

PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position

Anggota Komite Remunerasi dan Nominasi / GCG

Requirements

  • Have certified green belt six sigma
  • Have a working experience in banking
  • Age 28 – 40 years old
  • Domiciled in Jabodetabek area
  • Preferably S1 Psychology

How to apply

For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please attach your applications, CV and recent photograph, not later than 30 April 2013 to :

amanah5@yahoo.com and henda66@gmail.com.

Notes

  • The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge.
  • All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
  • Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.

Source

WhatsAppShare
Share