Pengumuman Lowongan Kerja Bank BTPN Mei 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk
We invite highly motivated individuals like you to be part of our team as :
- IT Implementation Staff
- Resourcing Specialist – Retail Funding Business
- Sales and Marketing Program Development
IT Implementation Staff (Jakarta Raya)
- To be responsible for the overall direction, review, implementation, control and timely completion of all changes in IT Infrastructure & IT Projects, ensuring consistency with organisational strategy, commitments and goals.
- To play a key role in reviewing change & new initiatives meet business & implementation schedule. To drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the project such that business results are achieved.
- To work and synergy through many others in the IT organization to succeed. The Candidate will support IT Operations & IT Field Support teams in integrating change management activities.
- To be successful you must be a graduate S1/S2 from IT, or related discipline and must be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of SDLC – Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Familiarity with ITIL V3 approaches. Experience and knowledge of Change & Release management principles and methodologies.
- Exceptional communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia & English – both written and verbal.
- Great communication skills and the ability to explain complex situation in a simple way.
- Having a creative, innovative and problem solver attitude / personality
- Ability to work independently, rapidly, under pressure and able to work on long duration during implementation.
- A willingness to adapt, to overcome and survive in a rapidly changing situation and technical environment.
- Experience of past Software Implementor/Technical Support is preferred.
Resourcing Specialist – Retail Funding Business (Jakarta – Bandung – Surabaya)
- Organizing & hands on recruitment activities
- Identified and collaborating with recruitment channel to provide the best fit candidate
- Coordinating with business user to finalize in selecting and targeting candidate
- Administer human capital working purpose and regular reporting
- Male/Female, with age maximum 30 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) with major in Psychology is preferable
- Having minimum 2 years experience as Recruitment Officer
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, analytical thinking and problem solving
- Able to work both independently and in team
- Having good networking
- Location: Jakarta – Bandung – Surabaya
Sales and Marketing Program Development (Jakarta Raya)
- Create ideas and concept on internal media communication
- Program creator of design contest, motivation program based on need, design contest promo and as of producer of sales event, product launching, sales process campaign, gathering, awarding.
- Female/Male, age maximum 35.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree from any major.
- Minimum 2 Year experience as a design graphic and multimedia editor
- Having knowledge and skill for Graphic Design & multimedia editor
- Having sales motivation and result oriented
- Creative, Good attitude, Hardworking, Self Motivated with good Initiative
An attractive compensation package, commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the right candidates. Please send your detailed profile, working experience, expected salaries, email address and contact number addressed to:
(format file : *doc, *pdf, *zip, max 300kb)