Lowongan Admin Payroll Staff PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) April 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker BUMN SMI – PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) – PT SMI is a reputable state-owned company in Indonesia that was deals with non bank financial services with rapid business expansion. The Company is based in Jakarta and incorporated in 2009. PT SMI operates as a catalyst for accelerating infrastructure development in Indonesia with offers loan, mezzanine and equity for infrastructure projects. The Company also provides advisory services for local and foreign investors. Based on PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) Financial Statements 2012, the Company reached significant performance in 2011. PT SMI posted total financing commitment reached of Rp2.22 trillion, growing by 92% compared to previous year’s performance. In October 2012, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) rewarded “the National Long-Term Rating of ‘AA (idn)’ with Stable Outlook” from Fitch Ratings.
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) is looking for experienced highly competent and self motivated profesionals to fill the following position :
Admin Payroll Staff
- Male / Female, with max age 30 years old
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management / Finance / Accountancy
- Having min. 1 years experience in payroll and benefit processing / administration
- Having knowledge about filing system and administrative function
- Having knowledge about aspects of Personnel Administration and payroll system
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Having ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Able to work in a team as well as individually
- Should possessess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficient with computer literacy minimum Ms. word, Ms. Excell, and Ms. Powerpoint
- Having fluency in english both written and spoken is a must
How to apply
If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, please submit your application letter accompanied by your comprehensive CV and recent photograph (passport size) to email :
- Code of position must be written in the email subject.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.