Lowongan Kerja Aero system Garuda

Share

HOT NEWS !

Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).

Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?

Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>

PT Aero Systems Indonesia is one of the reputable IT service providers for the airline and aviation industries in Indonesia. The Company was established in 2005 and formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia. The Company operated as a subsidiary companies of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk with 51% shares onwed and the remaining 49% was owned by PT Aero Wisata.

The Company’s main business engaged in information technology consultation, engineering operation systems and maintenance services to carriers and other industries. Based on Garuda Indonesia Annual Report 2011, the Company recorded Rp123.640 billion as a total revenues in 2011 and total assets stood at Rp224.829 billion.

PT Aero Systems Indonesia invites the best candidates to join as following positions :

Project Management Office Analyst

Responsibilities:

  • Standardize project management processes, tools, documentation, & templates
  • Identify and resolve (mitigate) common problems and potential risks and/or issues in the projects as well as across projects and perform escalation when appropriate
  • Provide oversight to ensure projects are in compliance with established standards
  • Publish consolidated project status report to keep senior management abreast
  • Conduct post project reviews and performance
  • Implement continuous improvement to the overall project management process

Requirements:

  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Computer Science/Information Technology, Airline Operation/Airport Management or equivalent
  • Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in Government Project Management Methodology, Policy & Standards
  • Experience in managing at least 3 full project cycles (preferably in both Infrastructure & Application based Project) including performing the problem escalation if required
  • Capable to identify and resolve problem as well as carrying out mediation between various parties if required
  • Experience in preparing & presenting status report to upper management
  • Familiar with Business Process Flow
  • Highly competent in developing & maintaining project documentation
  • Excellent communication & interpersonal skill

SAP FI/CO Consultant

Responsibilities:

  • To investigate and analyse user business requirements and complete the required solution design
  • To provide advice and recommend changes to business processes as appropriate
  • To find and implement solutions to problems
  • Working in a continuous improvement environment developing solutions in order to give business benefit
  • To promote close working relationships with clients during projects

Requirements:

  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
  • Sound knowledge of Finance process: A/P, A/R, GL, Profitability Analysis, etc
  • Good knowledge of electronic/manual bank statement, Bill of Exchange, CO – Internal Orders, CCA, PCA
  • A good understanding of the integration between other SAP modules and SAP FICO
  • High level of interpersonal and communication skills
  • Good presentation and facilitation skills
  • At least 2 years experience in SAP FICO

SAP Senior Consultant (FICO, MM, PM, HR)

Responsibilities:

  • To investigate and analyse user business requirements and complete the required solution design
  • To provide advice and recommend changes to business processes as appropriate
  • To find and implement solutions to problems
  • Working in a continuous improvement environment developing solutions in order to give business benefit
  • To promote close working relationships with clients and teams during projects

Requirements:

  • A relevant S1 degree from reputable University (Accounting/Information Technology/Industrial Eng/Mechanical Eng/Electrical Eng/Other Engineering degree) with minimum GPA of 3.00 or above.
  • At least 5 years of SAP experience and 5 full-cycle projects in one of the following modules: FICO / MM / PM / HR
  • Have excellent communication and facilitation skills as well as team-working attitude
  • Coach and develop skills within a project team
  • Work effectively in mixed Client and Consultancy teams

How to apply ?

to apply, please follow :

 

Share
Share