Lowongan Kerja BUMN PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia Januari 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja BUMN PPI – PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia or IPC Port Developer is a rapidly growing port development company in Indonesia which is already established since 2012. IPC Port Developer running business in the provision and development of port facilities in Indonesia. PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia is a strategic subsidiary of state-owned port operator PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) or Pelindo 2. PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) holds a majority 99% share in PPI, while the rest holds by PT MTI. IPC Port Developer is based in Jakarta and headquartered in Gedung OPMC Telkom Lt 4 – Jl Yos Sudarso 3-24 Tanjung Priok, Jakarta 14230. Currently IPC Port Developer is involved in the Construction of Terminal Kalibaru.
PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Diploma, Bachelor Degree, secretarial qualification or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in similar role
- High level of proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Highly motivated, mature and able to work independently
- S1 from reputable university majoring in Tax, Accounting, Finance with minimum GPA 3
- 3 years in a similar role preferably in a construction environment
- Fluent in English (both speaking and written)
- Brevet certification an advantage
- Familiar with e-SPT
- Computer literate in MS applications
- Familiar with Oracle ERP
- Mature, analytical, fast learner, detail orientated, self motivated and team player
Finance & Accounting Manager
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent experience required
- 5-8 years experience as F&A Manager, preferably in construction company, multinational company or audit background
- Experienced in Oracle financials.
- Strong organization follow-up and analytical skills with the ability to collect, access and report factual data and present logical conclusions
- Ability to work well with PPI and head office staff and external parties such as advisors, banks and auditors
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver, result oriented and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- High proficiency in Excel
How to apply
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please submit your CV to :
- Applications should be made in English stating how you can add value to PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia, your experience and expected salary.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified