Lowongan Kerja BUMN PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) Januari 2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi dahulu bernama PT. Aroma, bergabung dengan Penyertaan Pertamina : 98.72%, bergerak dibidang Minyak Hilir, Gas, dan operasi Geothermal. Saat ini belum online, tetapi diperkirakan menjadi kendaraan bisnis hulu.
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) is establish as a subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero), seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to strengthen our organization who share our values and has passion in becoming part of the great team to accomplish our extraordinary vision to become a world class national oil and gas company.
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) Job Vacancy
- Sr. Engineer Production – PHE WMO
- Field Construction Lead – PHE ONWJ
Sr. Engineer Production
- Perform detailed evaluation of production opportunities and make coordination in developing plan of well interventions, surveillances, work-over and production optimization activities, in order to achieve oil and gas production target within commercial consideration and budget planned
- Bachelor (or better from Master) degree majoring in Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in Petroleum or Production Engineering
- High level technical competencies of:
- . Well optimization & stimulation
- . Production system performance & optimization
- . Wireline & coiled tubing operation
- . Artificial Lift (GL & ESP)
Field Construction Lead
- Responsible to monitor and review the construction projects of fabrication and installation (Brown Field, Green Field and Minor projects) to ensure the execution, delivery and completion of the projects are in accordance to the targeted time, quality, budget and within HSE rules and regulations.
- Min. S1 degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil)
- Min. 10 years in oil & gas, within offshore construction department and managing Barge, and 5 years should be of a supervisory role
- Min. 5 years in project construction management including but not limited to cost estimating, planning, scheduling, cost control, risk management, quality control and safety management
- Have knowledge of standards, codes and regulations that govern construction work in the oil and gas industry
- Have Construction Management skills
- Have knowledge in contracting and procurement for construction projects
- Have technical and project management background and understand project execution plan and strategy
- Able to develop construction plan and how implement and to control, monitor project
Other Jobs available :
- Drilling Supervisor – PHE ONWJ
- Commercial Analyst – PHE ONWJ
- Cost & Reporting Analyst – PHE ONWJ
- Marketing Analyst – PHE ONWJ
- Environment Specialist – PHE ONWJ
- Inventory Supervisor – PHE ONWJ
- Workover Supervisor – PHE ONWJ
- Field Crane and Lifting Engineer – PHE ONWJ
- Safety Engineer – PHE ONWJ
- Specialist Bidding & Contract – PHE WMO
For apply by online :