Lowongan Kerja dan Job Expo PPS BRI
Lowongan Kerja PPS BRI – PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or Bank BRI is the Indonesia’s largest government owned commercial bank in Indonesia. The Bank is present across Indonesia from Sabang to Merauke, and as of December 2011, a total of 7,975 BRI’s office networks across Indonesia serve more than 36 million customers accounts. The Company based in Jakarta and the Government of the Republic of Indonesia become the controlling shareholder of BRI with 56.75% share owned. Other 43.25% remaining share hold owned by the general public. Based on BRI Annual Report 2011, throughout 2011, the Company succeeded in maintaining its profitability. The Bank booked Rp15.09 trillion as its consolidated net profit in 2011, an increase of 31.52% from Rp11.47 trillion in 2010.
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following positions
Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI
- S1/S2 from a leading universities and have accredited A / B
- For PPS Umum graduates from: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (Only for department of International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), Mathematics (only for Mathematics, and Statistics)
- For PPS IT graduates from : Computer Science, Information Engineering
- S1 GPA minimum 3.00S2 GPA minimum 3:25 with the provisions of GPA S1 min. 3.00
- Max. 27 years olad (S1), and max. 30 years old (S2)
- Priority for those who have not participated in previous selection of PPS BRI
- Willing to follow the selection process.
- Not Married and willing for not married for year since he was appointed as Permanent employees of BRI.
- Willing to be placed in all work units BRI in Indonesia and Abroad
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if been accepted as a participant of PPS BRI
Resident Auditor BRI
- Min 3 years of working experience as Auditor in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) or Consulting Group – Auditor, or Internal Auditor in the Bank / Financial Institution
- Age under 35 yearsold
- S1/S2 from the Faculty of Economics, Law, Engineering, Faculty of Social (Business Administration), Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Graduated from reputable universities (PTN/PTS) and accredited A / B.
- S1 GPA min 2.75 and S2 GPA min 3.25.
- Fluent in English.
- Placement in a Branch Office in the whole of Indonesia, and preferred to be placed on the Branch Office within the Inspection Office unit in the area of origin of applicants.
How to apply ?
Should you interested, please submit your complete application directly through Career Days UGM 2012 that will held on 20 – 21 October 2012 at Grha Sabha Pramana (GSP) UGM Yogyakarta. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.