Lowongan Kerja dan Rekrutmen PT Kereta Api (Persero) Via Unair Surabaya April 2013
Mulai Tahun 2015, Ujian CPNS akan dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja KAI Unair Surabaya – PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) – PT KAI is a reputable state-owned transportation company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion. The Company performing business in railways-based transportation services. PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) is based in Bandung West Java and had 9 operation districs offices or DAOP, located in Jakarta, Bandung, Cirebon, Semarang, Purwokerto, Yogyakarta, Madiun, Surabaya, and Jember. PT KAI also supported by 3 DIVRE offices in Medan, Padang, and Palembang.
PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) are currently seeking for the best Indonesian people through
Career Fair PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) at Unair Surabaya
- S1 : max age 35 years old at time of application
- D3 : max age 30 years old at time of application
- Accreditation Programs:
- Bachelor Degree (S1): PTN/PTS with accredited “A” on the date of graduation
- Diploma (D3):
- From PTS accredited “A” on the date of graduation
- From state universities accredited “B” on the date of graduation
- GPA min 2.95
- Height / weight:
- Female min 155 cm (for customer service at least 160 cm) with balanced weight / ideal.
- Male min 160 cm (for customer service at least 170 cm) with balanced weight / ideal.
- Have a good health and not color blind.
- Well-behaved, never engage or drugs and psychotropic substances.
- Not tattooed and not pierced (Male)
- Willing to be placed throughout the PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) : Mechanical Construction Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering / Civil Environmental, Electro Engineering, Electrical Engineer / Power, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Geodesy Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting, Management, General Medicine, Law, Psychology, Psychologist, Communication Science, Journalism, Public Relations, Tourism, Logistics, Hospitality, Pharmacist, English Literature, Public Relation, Curriculum and Education, and Visual Communication Design
- Diploma (D3) : Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architect Engineering, Electro Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electricity / Power, Telecommunication, Informatics / Computer, Graphic Design / Visual Design / Design Products, Accounting, Management, Statistical, Administration, Taxation, Logistics, STTD – Railways, Nursing, Information and Library Studies, Indonesian Literature, Secretary of Commerce / Business Administration, Secretariat, Public Relation, and Interior design
- Accounting (S1): preferably having accountants register (PPAK)
- Accounting (D3): preferably having Brevet A and B
- General Medicine: Has a Registration Certificate (STR) of the Council of medicine Indonesia
- Application letter signed by enclosing:
- Legalized copy of latest academic certificate
- Legalized copy of academic transcripts
- Copy of Valid ID Card (KTP)
- Color photograph : size 4×6 cm (4 sheets and please write your name on the back side)
- Legalized copy of accreditation certificate from BAN PT
- S1 : min accredited A
- D3 PTN : min accredited B
- D3 PTS : min accredited A
- Curriculum Vitae (form supplied)
- Specific to customer service:
- Copy of certificate of foreign language
- Not married letter from village office
How to apply
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please attach your complete applications above through :
Career Fair PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero)
at Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR) Surabaya Airlangga Convention Center Kampus C Universitas Airlangga
Jl Mulyorejo Surabaya on 11 – 14 April 2013.
- PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) will not charge the applicant with any fees in this recruitment program.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.