Lowongan Kerja GM HRD PT PAL Indonesia (Persero)
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja PT PAL – PT PAL Indonesia (Persero) – PAL is a State-Owned Corporation (BUMN) in Indonesia, running business in the field of shipbuilding and engineering services with the business scope includes shipbuilding, repair and maintenance as well as general engineering services. The Company has its business activities focused in four sectors: merchant shipbuilding, naval shipbuilding, general engineering and repair and maintenance services. PT PAL Indonesia (Persero) was formed in 1980 and is fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia.
PT PAL Indonesia (Persero) are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as :
- General Manager of Human Resources
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree.
- Required experience for minimum 5 years in the field of Human Capital Management.
- Possess competency certification in Human Capital Management.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about the Standard Operations and Procedures of Industry, especially in Shipbuilding and General Engineering.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about standardizations system, especially ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about Indonesian Labour Law Regulation.
- Strong leadership skill, smart, commitment, adaptive, inovative, high motivation, and trustworthy.
- Strong communication language skill especially Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Have a good skill in building relationship.
- Proficient in computer literacy, including Office Apllications (example: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio).
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter and complete CV to :
Director of Human Resources & General Affair’s
email hrd [email protected]
- Other inquiry, feel free to contact 031-3292275 Ext. 2232 ; 2203, or Mr Sunarko phone number 08121683070, Bayu Witjaksono phone number 08123588580.
- Closing date 30 June 2016.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.