Lowongan Kerja IT Staff Bank BNI Oktober 2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan IT BNI – PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – BNI is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. As of 2012, the Bank operates 1851 branch offices and outlets loan centers across Indonesia. Bank BNI also supported by 5 branches in overseas, including Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Londong, and New York. Bank BNI also supported by its representative office in the Middle East and South East Asia. The Company was established in 1946 and domiciled in Jakarta. In 2012, Bank BNI received several prestigious awards, such as Banking Efficiency Award (BEA) 2012 and The Global 2000 Award category of The World’s Biggest Public Companies 2012 version of FORBES. In August 2012, Bank BNI launch co-branded payment cards in collaboration with Chelsea FC. Bank BNI co-branded payment cards such as the BNI-Chelsea Credit and Debit Card (including debit card for kids) and BNI-Chelsea Prepaid Card.
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for potential individuals to join as following position below:
IT Development Program
- Minimum S1 from Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Computer Science / Electronics / Engineering Physics / Mathematics from the reputable universities (PTN/PTS) that are capable in the field of IT.
- Min GPA 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Mastering at least in 1 programming language: Cobol, C + +, Java, MS Dot Net, PHP, Web, MS SQL Server, Platform UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux), TACL, PHP, SAS, PL SQL.
- Min 1 year of working experience in programming
- Preferably mastering in: Development Tools, Platform OS UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux) / OS Windows Server / Data Base Oracle / SQL Server or understand the concept of TCPIP / Management Data Base / Project Management Tools
- Fluent in English, at least passive
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Physically and mentally healthy
How to apply
Should you are interested and qualified, please submit your application, cv and other supporting documents by e-mail to :
Closing date 5 November 2012.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.