Lowongan Kerja Legal Officer PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Rekrutmen PT TGI – PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia, the largest gas pipeline operating Company in Indonesia seeking for intelligent, highly motivated and good interpersonal skill employee who is ready to take new challenge for the following positions:
- Report to: Legal Manager
- Develop, conduct and analyze the MoU, legal contracts / agreements with third parties, including GTA’s and Procurement Contract, by drafting, composing, reviewing, correcting, revising, negotiating and finalizing in order to enhance Company’s business need and to ensure its compliance with the law and regulations.
- Manage and analyze legal advice an opinion related Company’s business issues especially related to Corporate Law, Regulations and industrial relations in order to make it comply with the regulation.
- Provide, maintain and develop the standard contract and procedures policies of Company in order to simplify the legal works and to ensure all legal documents shall be comply with law and regulations.
- Provide, analyze, review, develop and update internal company regulation and policies, to ensure all company’s activities comply with law and regulation and also bring advantage for company interest by minimize any potential disputes / problems which may arise.
- Provide, maintain and develop corporate license and permit are comply with law and regulation, such as Company Registration, Location Permit, Business License, Special Rights, etc and coordinate the process of such license.
- Provide legal advice to the company in the court, especially related to employee matters and or regulation matters to ensure that all cases are handled effectively and bring benefit to the company.
- Minimum S-1 from Law Discipline.
- Minimum Fresh Graduated, have minimum 3 (three) years of Legal Counsel or Advisor business areas is an advantage.
- Professional certification (KTPA) preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process management skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Able to work independently and to be a good negotiation.
- Fluent in English and proficient in computers literacy.
- Familiar and have a good understanding of gas pipelines business is an advantage.
How to apply
Please send your application along with CV (state your GPA and position code) and scanned photograph to :
- Closing date by Tuesday, 24 March 2015 at the latest.
- No any fees to potential candidates, either directly or indirectly in the recruitment process at our company