Lowongan Kerja Management Trainee Garuda Indonesia Januari 2016
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker MT Garuda – PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is a leading state-owned company in Indonesia, runing business in airline transportation services. The Government of Republic of Indonesia holds 69.14% shares of Garuda Indonesia. The Company is based in Soekarno Hatta International Airport Jakarta. As at the end of 2013, Garuda Indonesia operates 140 aircrafts. The Company has 5 subsidiaries, namely Citilink, Aerowisata, Abacus, GMF AeroAsia, and Asyst. During 2013, the Company rewarded a number of awards and accolades to appreciate its performance, among others “World’s Best Economy Class 2013” and “Best Economy Class Airline Seat 2013”.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team as :
- Management Trainee for Sales & Marketing
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Single and Willing not to get married during training period (+/- 12 months).
- Maximum age of 27 years old with 1-2 years or working experience.
- Minimum holds Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in any major from reputable university
- Any major are welcome to apply, but more preferably from Economics, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Business Studies and Commerce.
- GPA min. 3.00 for Bachelor’s Degree (S1) and 3.25 for Master’s Degree (S2) within 4.00 scale.
- Fresh graduate candidates are highly welcome
- Good understaning in sales, marketing and airline industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities (assuming leadership position), or has received recognition and award on achievement acquired e.g. student exchange, scholarship, etc.
- Willing to be stationed in all unit and/or branch office in accordance with company requirement.
Please submit your application by online through :
- Application deadline : 24 January 2016
- For any inquiry please contact an email : [email protected]