Lowongan Kerja Management Trainee PT Garuda Indonesia Oktober 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker MT Garuda Indonesia – PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is the airline of Indonesia and its stakes is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia (69.14%). Garuda Indonesia is based in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Cengkareng. As of September 2013, Garuda Indonesia has 131 fleets, including 81 narrow body fleets, 21 wide body fleets and 29 citilink fleets. The Airline also supported by 2 strategic business units (SBU) and 5 directly owned subsidiaries, namely PT Citilink Indonesia, PT Aero Wisata, PT GMF AeroAsia, PT Abacus Distribution Systems Indonesia, and PT Aero Systems Indonesia.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk now is seeking the best candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in airline industry as follow :
- Management Trainee – IT
- Indonesia citizen
- Single and willing not to get married during training period (+/- 12 months)
- Min. holds Bacheloor’s degree / S1 from reputable university majoring in Financial Management / Accounting. Industrial Engineering/Information System
- Fresh graduates or those with 1-2 years of working experience (max. 27 years old)
- GPA min. 3.0 for BAchelor degree / S1 and 3.25 for Masters Degree / S2 within 4.00 scale
- Posses excellent communication skill. both verbal and written in English
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities (assuming leadership position) or has received recognition and award on achievement acquired e.g scholarship, student exchange etc
- Willing to be assigned to unit and/or branch office in accordance with company requirements
How to apply
Please submit your application by online through :
- Application deadline : October 11th, 2015
- For any inquiry please contact an email : email@example.com
- Phone : 021-2560 1038, (Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00)