Lowongan Kerja Process Engineering Saka Indonesia-Pangkah Limited Mei 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Saka Indonesia-Pangkah Limited (SIPL) is an upstream oil and gas company owned by PT Saka Energi Indonesia, subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia s largest natural gas transportation and distribution company listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX). After acquiring Hess Indonesia-Pangkah Limited, the company is ready to be a world-class upstream oil and gas company.
As part of our expansion, we are now looking for experienced professional to contribute in making SIPL an outstanding success and build exciting career in our global business:
Senior Facilities Engineer – Process Engineering
(Work Location: Onshore Processing Facilities – Gresik, Jawa Timur)
- Report to the Facilities Engineering Team Lead, this position is accountable in providing technical support to operations, developing and designing process enhancement projects and reviewing assigned units operating conditions and data with recommendations resulting which maximize their operating efficiency. Also responsible for providing technical assistance to process operations as well as assisting and (where necessary) training operators.
This position is responsible to:
- Provide process engineering technical support to operations for solving operating problems and optimizing assigned units.
- Review plant operations and laboratory analyses on daily basis, report any anomalies, for better efficiency and compliance with operating plans.
- Develop ideas for capital investment projects to enhance units operability and profitability. Provide designs for their implementation.
- Conduct performance test runs on process units to establish operating conditions, to identify bottlenecks and to provide recommendations for de-bottlenecking.
- Provide computer simulations for fractionation columns, heat exchangers, and other process units in order to better optimize their operation.
- Provide documentation of engineering and analytical results with recommendations to management.
- Prepare cost estimates, schedules and budget (AFEs) as per company requirements.
- Conduct HAZOP and/or other Process Hazard Analysis, as part of Management of Change processes, including managing the PHA revalidation of the facilities.
- Perform technical assessment of the problem, make recommendation and follow up with necessary action.
- Perform site visit to Offshore facilities and stay over as required.
- Train peers, operations and maintenance team concerning new technology and methods.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemical Engineering.
- A minimum 5 years working experience with oil and gas industry in process engineering.
- Process design experience in supporting Exploration and Production
- A solid understanding of process fluid characteristics, heat and material balances, fluid flow and heat transfer
- Having good understanding of rotating equipment (pumps and compressors), instrumentation and process control.
- Knowledge of piping & pipeline and electrical wiring
- Engineering expertise to troubleshoot existing processes and evaluate various solutions.
- An understanding of process operations and ability to support in technical reviews, audits, process safety management activities and pre start-up safety reviews (PSSR).
- Having experience using HYSYS simulation.
- Ability to work continually within tight timeline
- High computer literacy
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
How to apply
To apply online, please send your application to :
[email protected] no later than 26 May 2014.
- Please put the position title in the email subject.