Lowongan Kerja PT Aero Systems Indonesia – Software Engineer Asyst Garuda Group Oktober 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Aero Systems Indonesia is a leading information technology (ICT) services company. The Company is based in Jakarta and concentrates its business activities in the field of engineering and consulting services of IT systems and maintenance services for airline companies, and other related industries (travel). PT Aero Systems Indonesia is a subsidiary company of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Garuda Group), the national airlines of Indonesia. At present, Asyst is 51% owned by Garuda Group and 49% by PT Aero Wisata. Asyst was first established in 2005 as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, a joint venture company between Garuda Group and Lufthansa System AG (LSY) with shares of 51% and 49%, respectively. Later in 2009, LSY transferred its 49% shares in Asyst to PT Aero Wisata.
PT Aero Systems Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Hold an S1 degree, majoring in Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Information System.
- Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
- Technical skill in programming application (Java/PHP), experiences with other object oriented languages will be an extra advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of state of the art software development technology.
- Familiar with internet application design and host application design.
- Familiar with Relational Database Management (RDBM) systems.
- Strong capability in programming under *NIX.
- Hands-on technical experience in source code versioning (SVN/GIT).
- Experience in C++ will be an extra advantage.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your latest CV to :
- Please mention applied (POSITION TITLE)_ASYST on the email subject.
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.