• Home »
  • BUMN »
  • Lowongan Kerja PT Aneka Tambang Experience Hire Program Desember 2014

Lowongan Kerja PT Aneka Tambang Experience Hire Program Desember 2014

WhatsAppShare

HOT NEWS !

Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).

Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?

Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>

Lowongan PT Antam – PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk – ANTAM is a state-owned mining company and is majority owned by the government of Indonesia. At present, the Government of Indonesia owns a 65% shares in ANTAM and the rest is owned by the general public with 35% shares. ANTAM has been listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 1997 with stock code of “ANTM”. ANTAM is based in Jakarta and running business in the field of vertically integrated mining and metals business (exploration, exploitation, processing, refining and marketing activities).

PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk is looking for highly qualified, dedicated, and motivated talents with high integrity to join as positions below:

Vice President, Accounting and Budgeting

Requirements:

  • Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting.
  • Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
  • The candidate with prior experience minimum of 10 years in the field of accounting is preferred.
  • Have a certificate of Financial Management, Financial Accounting, and Advanced English Course.
  • Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
  • Willing to work in tight schedule.
  • Willing to be assigned to and relocate to any of ANTAM’s Units/Business Units/Subsidiaries.

CSR Junior Specialist

Requirements:

  • Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in all majors
  • Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
  • Not older than 35 years of age.
  • The candidate with prior experience minimum of 2 years in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) especially in Kalimantan is preferred.
  • Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
  • Willing to work in tight schedule.
  • Willing to be assigned to and relocate to any of ANTAM’s Units/Business Units/Subsidiaries.

How to apply

If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please send application forms ( can be downloaded at www.antam.com) and requirement document by email to :

recruitment@antam.com with the subject line VP, Accounting and Budgeting or CSR Junior Specialist.

Notes

  • Closing date 9 December 2014.
  • Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.

Source

WhatsAppShare
Share