Lowongan Kerja PT Angkasa Pura Hotel – AP Hotel Oktober 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan BUMN AP Hotel – Lowongan AP Hotel – PT Angkasa Pura Hotel – APH or known as Angkasapura Hotels is a growing hotel chain management company in Indonesia. Angkasapura Hotels is a part strategic subsidiary of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero), a leading state-owned airport operator in Indonesia. PT Angkasa Pura Hotel was established in January 2012 and handle business in hospitality services, hotels and lounges, especially in airports area. The Company is based in Jakarta and headquartered in Center For Excellence Building – Jl Tabing No16 Kemayoran Jakarta Pusat 10610. APH owned 1 in operational hotel portfolio, namely Hotel Ibis Budget Surayaba Airport. APH also supported by 2 under development hotels portfolio, namely Ibis Budget APH Makassar Airport (available on November 2013) and Novotel APH Bali Airport (available on April 2014).
PT Angkasa Pura Hotel are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Junior Manager Legal (Head Office Jakarta)
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess
- legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Limited legal due diligence in company legal documentation
- Limited legal due diligence in license/permit in hospitality industry
- Well knowledge in process of license/permit in hospitality industry
- Handling case with lawyer of company
- Well knowledge in hospitality industry
- Well knowledge in Labor Law
- Good documentation and Filing
- Maximum 35 Years old.
- Have experience 7 years.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Law from reputable university with GPA : 3,00
- Good knowledge in law, corporate, contract and drafting
- Strong analytical skill and detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Good leadership with interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Self-motivated and have positive mind set
- Emerging ability to build relationship with line management
- Fluency both verbal and written English
- Computer literacy
- Willing to travel across the region/Indonesia
Chief Accounting – Surabaya
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of the accounting and financial functions including timely and accurate reporting of monthly financial results, budgeting, cash flow planning and management, taxation.
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking, minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Chief Accounting in Hotel, Lounge, Food & Beverage Industry
- Have strong knowledge of principles and practices budgeting, accounting, and auditing.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft, SAP, Accurate
- Good organizational skill & time management
- Detail, work-oriented, good analytic skill & communication skill.
- Fluent in oral and written English
How to apply
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, apply directly by registration through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.