Lowongan Kerja PT Askes (Persero) Divisi Regional IV April 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja Askes DIVRE IV – PT Asuransi Kesehatan Indonesia (Persero) – Askes is reputable state-owned compant in Indonesia that was deals with social health insurance, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 1968. Askes supported by 12 regional offices and 94 branches nationwide. The Company also supported by 1 subsidiary company, PT Asuransi Jiwa InHealth Indonesia. Based on Askes Annual Report 2011, the Company has shown encouraging achievements. PT Askes posted total premium income worth of Rp9,242.91 billion or increased compared to in 2010 amounting to Rp7,905.34 Billion. In 2011, PT Askes (Persero) rewarded by Markplus Insight and Markeeters in Indonesia Brand Champion 2011 category the Most Popular Brand of Health Insurance.
PT Askes (Persero) are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Verifikator (Code : VERIF) – Red Folder
- D3 in Medical Records
- S1 in Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health
Staf Teknologi Informasi (Code : TSI) – Dark Blue Folder
- D3 in Information Technology,
- S1 in Informatics Engineerin, Computer Systems
Staf Administrasi (Code : ADM) – Yellow Folder
- D3 in all majors
- S1 in all majors
- Male and Female, age maximum 25 years old for D3 and 27 years old for S1
- Min GPA 2.75 for PTN and min 3.00 for PTS
- Graduated from reputable universities with min Accredited A
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Good looking, energetic and friendly
- Min. height 155 cm for Female and 160 cm for Male with ideal of weight
- Job Application Letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Legalized copy of academic certificate and transcripts
- Copy of ID Card (KTP)
- Recent photograph size 4 × 6 with blue background (2 pieces)
- Copy of working reference for experienced
How to apply
Should you interested and believe you have the required and knowledge to undertake these roles, please submit directly your complete applications in folder accordance with the above not later than 11 April 2013 at 16.30 WIB to :
PT Askes (Persero) Divisi Regional IV
Jl Raya Pasar Minggu No 17 Jakarta Selatan 12780
- Please mark a position code on top left corner of your application envelope.
- Please be aware of recruitment scam. Askes will not charge the applicant with any fees in this recruitment program.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.