Lowongan Kerja PT Citilink Indonesia Garuda Indonesia Group Februari 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker Citilink – PT Citilink Indonesia is a reputable company in Indonesia that runs in flight Industry. Citilink running business in low cost commercial (LCC) airline service. Citilink is a directly-owned subsidiary company of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, the national airline company of Indonesia. At present, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk holds 94.27% shares in Citilink. Other 5.73% was owned by PT Aero Wisata. At first establishment in 2009, Citilink operates as a business unit of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. In 2012, PT Citilink Indonesia officially established as an independent company after received Air Operation Certificate (AOC) from the Ministry of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Citilink Indonesia is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities :
Penerjemah Bahasa Mandarin
- Maximum age 27 years
- Bachelor Degree in major Mandarin Language
- Experience minimum 1 years
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Internal Auditor Officer
- Male or Female maximum age 27 years old
- Indonesian citizen
- Min. holds Bachelor Degree/S1 in major Accounting
- GPA min. 3.00 for (for bachelor degree/S1) within 4.00 scales.
- Minimum 1 years experience
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to be placed/assigned to whichever unit and/or branch office according to company’s needs
Engineering Officer (FRESH GRADUATE)
- Education minimum Bachelor Degree in major Aeronatica Engineering
- Good managing work, good analytical skill, good communication and interpersonal skill
- Prepare engineering analysis of projects to include, preliminary design, calculation, life cycle cost and equipment selection
- Perform Mechanical engineering duties Manage project issues, budgets, and schedules
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies, or details
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices
- Meet with the general public and/or developers, landowners, and interest groups concerning zoning, subdivision projects, building projects, and engineering regulations, standards, or policies
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams
- Female, WNI
- Age minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- Height minimum 160 cm and maximum 170 cm with proportional weight
- Education minimum Senior High School, Preferably Diploma from aviation school
- Good looking
- Good English (active)
How to apply
If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please send your application to :
- Please write position applied on the email subject.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.