Lowongan Kerja PT Gagas Energi Indonesia (PT PGN Group) Desember 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker PT Gagas Energi – PT Gagas Energi Indonesia is an Indonesian company that is involved in downstream gas business. Its business include processing, transportation, storage, commercial oil and gas and other energy. PT Gagas Energi Indonesia is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned gas firm PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group). At present, PGN Group is the majority shareholder at PGN Gagas, with 99% of ownership. Other 1% remaining shares was owned by PT PGAS Solution.
PT Gagas Energi Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows :
Senior Spesialis Kontruksi
- Minimum graduate with Bachelor of Engineering.
- Required experience for minimum 4 years in EPCI (Engineering Procurement Construction and Iinstalation) project at natural gas facility (pereferably SPBG/CNG station projects) with a value of at least USD 1 millio.
- Have a good health both physically and mentally.
- Able to read and understand the standards of ASME, ASTM, API and others that are relevant to the job.
- English language proficiency (active).
- Familiar with engineering softwares : AutoCAD / Microsoft Project or other related softwares.
- Hardworking, integrity and responsible and able to work in teams.
Engineering & Operation Auditor
- Education : Minimum S-1 from Engineering or Quality Assurance Discipline
- Experience : Minimum 2 years of Auditor, Quality Assurance or Risk Management areas
- Skills and Business Ethics & Transparency, Problem Solving & Decision Knowledge Making, Planning & Executing, Communication – Written & Spoken Business English- Presentation Skills, Insurance/Warranty Claims Management, Legal & Corporate Governance, Gas Contracting Laws & Terms, Internal Audit Process
Financial & Administration Auditor
- Education: Minimum S1 from Management, Business Administration, Economics or Accounting Discipline
- Experience Minimum 2 years of Auditor, Accounting, Finance or Risk Management areas
- Skills and Business Ethics & Transparency, Problem Solving & Decision Knowledge Making, Planning & Executing, Communication – Written & Spoken Business English- Presentation Skills, Financial System & Procedure, Financial Audit, Insurance/Warranty Claims Management, Legal & Corporate Governance, Gas Contracting Laws & Terms, Internal Audit Process
How to apply
Please submit your application through :