Lowongan Kerja PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tahun 2016
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is the largest Indonesian state-owned airline company. The Company offers more than 43 domestic and international flights in business class and economy class. In 2010, Garuda Indonesia recorded a number of milestone achievements towards realizing a Quantum Leap by 2015. The company obtained a rating as 4-Star Airline and the award as The World’s Most Improved Airline by skytrax as well as Turnaround of the Year award from Center of Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA), following across-the-board improvements in aspects of operation, management and human capital, financial, and service quality. The Company supported by 4 subsidiary companies, consist of PT Abacus Distribution System Indonesia, PT Aero System Indonesia, PT Aerowisata, and PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia (GMFAA).
In achiening the company vision that became a strong distinguished airline through providing quality service to serve people and goods around the world with Indonesian hospitality, Garuda Indonesia invites the best young professional to join as :
- Not older than 50 years of age.
- Minimum Master Degree (S2) in Psychology or Psychologist.
- Have an active psychology practice license (SIPP).
- Strong knowledge of Assessment Center and Competency Assessment methode
- Mastering in scoring, reporting and interpretation of psychological tools
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Assessment Center process is required for this position (Preferably having experienced in government owned company or public institutions)
- Strong sense of analytical thinking.
- Strong communication and problems solving skills.
- Male/Female, not more than 27 years old.
- Holds min. Bachelor Degree (S1) with GPA min. 3.00 (4.00 scale), graduated from reputable state or overseas university.
- Preference is given to applicants with at least 1 year working experience in service and/or as analyst.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of Computer, minimum internet and Microsoft Office application such as Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Willing to work with tight deadlines.
- Willing to be stationed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area.
How to apply
Interested candidates need to register online to Garuda Indonesia’e linked eRecruitment system at :
- All application will be treated in strictest confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified.