Lowongan Kerja PT GMF AeroAsia April 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan GMF Aero Asia – PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia is a leading aircraft maintenance services company in Indonesia, based Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Cengkareng. GMF AeroAsia is a subsidiary company Garuda Indonesia, the airline of Indonesia. GMF AeroAsia was first established in 1949 as the Engineering Directorate of Garuda Indonesia in Jakarta. PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia was officially established in 2002 as a spin-off results from PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. The Company manages 115 Hectares of maintenance facilities, that can support complete repairs and overhaul services of aircraft, engine and component. As of December 2012, the Company manages 26 representative offices/stations nationwide and overseas.
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia are now looking for a person with strong motivation and vision to share the joy of growth with us to fill following position :
- Technician (PTE)
- Engineer (PEN)
- Planner (PPL)
- Procurer (PP)
- Development Engineer (PDE)
- Inspector (PI)
- General Position (PGP)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) with minimum GPA 2.75, majoring in
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (PEN, PDE)
- Industrial Engineering (PPL, PP)
- Accounting, Financial, Marketing, Psychologist, Law (PGP)
- 3 years Diploma program (D3) with minimum GPA 2.75, majoring in
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (PTE & PI)
- Maximum age 26 years old
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Experience is not required
- Final semester students are allowed to apply
How to apply
Please register and submit your application to :
GMF AeroAsia Online Application Form up until 11 April 2014.
- Only selected and qualified candidates will be contacted for selection process.