Lowongan Kerja PT Hutama Karya (Persero) Juli 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Hutama Karya (Persero) is state-run construction company. The Company is based in Jakarta and having over 50 years of experience in development Indonesian infrastructure. PT Hutama Karya (Persero) was formed by the Government of Indonesia in 1961 as nationalization results of Dutch East Indies company Hollandsch Beton Maatschappij into PN Hutama Karya. Hutama Karya currently has 7 regional offices, situated in Medan, Palembang, Jakarta, Surabaya, Denpasar, Balikpapan, and Makassar. The Company also supported by 2 division units (namely Building Division and Roads and Bridges Division) and 3 directly owned subsidiaries, namely PT HK Realtindo, PT Pole Haka (Hakapole), and PT Hakaaston. Hutama Karya successfully closed 2013 with an 20.64% increase in net income to reach Rp130.13 billion (Rp107.86 billion in 2012).
PT Hutama Karya (Persero) invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Public Relation Staff
- Male with maximum age of 24 years old.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) in Communication.
- Minimum GPA of 2.85.
- Fresh Graduate or experienced at least 1 year.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Ready to work in over time and deadline.
- Good communication skill in English both of oral and business writing.
How to apply
Please send your application letter, complete CV, copies of ID Card, diploma and transripts, recent color photograph, working reference and other supporting documents to :
PT Hutama Karya (Persero)
Jl. MT Haryono Kav 8 Jakarta 13340 Up Rekrutmen,
email email@example.com (max 5 MB for attachment files) with suject : Apply 1. Public Relation
- Closing date 25 July 2014.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.