Lowongan Kerja PT Kliring Penjaminan Efek Indonesia (KPEI) September 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Kliring Penjaminan Efek Indonesia (KPEI) was established based upon the Law No. 8/1995 concerning the Indonesian Capital Market to provide for regulated, appropriate, and efficient clearing services and transaction settlement guarantee. KPEI was established as a Limited Liability Company by the Deed of Establishment No. 8 on August 5th, 1995 in Jakarta by PT Bursa Efek Indonesia, with ownerships are 100% of the promoter total shares valued at Rp 15 billion IDR. KPEI was granted the status of the Legal Entity on September 24th, 1996 legalization of the Ministerial of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia. Two years afterwards, dated on June 1st, 1998, the corporations was granted the commercial permit to operate as a Clearing and Guarantee Institution based on the Bapepam Decision Letter No. Kep-26/PM/1998.
In 2000, by implementing the Scripless Trading, KPEI as the Clearing and Guarantee Institution increased its services quality by launching [email protected] on July 2000. Now, KPEI always develops itself to provide the best services to Indonesian Capital Market.
A company in capital market industry – subsidiary of Indonesia Stock Exchange, urgently needs a candidate to fill position as:
- Bachelors degree from state universities, in the following major: Information Technology or Computer Science
- Min. GPA: 2.75 (scale : 4.00)
- Min 1 year experience of working in Operational System/Administration System/Application System is preferable
- Age max. 30 years old
Technical skills :
- Strong knowledge of Computer Architecture
- Experience on managing and operating database on various Operating System (ORACLE, MS.SQL Server)
- Basic knowledge of Computer Network and LAN.
- Experience in Microsoft Operating System (Windows 2000/2003 Server) and its service components (IIS, .NET Framework, Windows Services, etc)
- Familiarity with project management methodology and Standard Operational Procedures
- Achievement of excellence
- Highly motivated and initiative
- Willing to work hard and under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision, either independently or as a part of team
- Ability to handle and manage multiple projects and assignment
- Analytical & problem solver
- Fresh graduate is welcomed
Interested candidates, please follow this link below for apply :
Unit HRD – PT. Kliring Penjaminan Efek Indonesia
Indonesia Stock Exchange Building Tower I, 5th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta 12190
Email : [email protected]
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.