Lowongan Kerja PT Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali Mei 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Rekrutmen PT Komipo – PT Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali – KPJB is a rapidly growing company in Indonesia, which have relation with electricity power plant industry. KPJB concentrates its business activities in the operation and maintenance (O&M) services of Tanjung Jati B Unit 3&4 (2×660 MW) Coal Fired Power Plant (CFPP) at Jepara Central Java. KPJB is a multinational joint venture company between Korea Midland Power (KOMPIPO) and PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali (PJB), respectively with share ownership of 51% and 49%.
PT Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to fill the below urgently position :
Operation Junior Engineer / Ast. Junior Engineer
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Mechanical, Electrical.
- Good understanding of power plant system.
- Good English language skills.
- Good attitude and a team player.
- Willing to work hard under pressure, target oriented and overtime (if necessary).
- Willing to be stationed at KPJB’s site at Jepara Central Java.
Required documents :
- Application letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of educational certificate and transcript.
- Copy of ID Card.
- Copy of valid Police Record (SKCK).
- Copy of medical certificate from Hospital or local health center (Puskesmas).
- Copy of working reference (if applicable indicate the duties by period).
- TOEFL with minimum score 450.
If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please forward your CV to :
email@example.com (maximum file size of 1 mega in pdf format).
- Closing date 22 May 2015.
- All applicants must complete required documents above, otherwise it will not processed in this recruitment.
- All documents submitted will not be returned.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step