Lowongan Kerja PT Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali – Rekrutmen Agustus 2015
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan KPJB Jepara Jateng – PT Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali – KPJB is a reputable power plant operation and maintenance (O&M) company in Indonesia. The Company operates in Operation and Maintenance Service of Tanjung Jati B Unit Steam Power Plant 3 and 4 located in Tubanan Rembang Jepara Central Java.
PT Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali invites the best candidates to join as :
- Assistant Junior Staff for Finance and Admin
- Possess Min. Diploma 3 of Economics (Accounting or Management).
- Experienced for one or two years in general affair or tax is preferable, fresh graduated is welcome.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Good Attitude and able to work in a team
- Willing to work hard under pressure, target and overtime (if necessary)
- Willing to be based in our site (Jepara, Central Java).
Assistant Application letter must include documents as follows:
- Application letter.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of highest graduation certificate.
- Copy of academic transcript for the latest education.
- Copy of Resident Identity Card (KTP).
- Copy of SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian) that relevant valid period.
- Copy of Notice letter of Healthy condition from Hospital or Puskesmas.
- Copy of Certificate for working experience (if applicable indicate the duties by period).
- TOEFL with minimum score 450
- All requirement document must be completed, otherwise it will failure administratively and will not be processed in this recruitment.
- All documents submitted will not be returned.
How to apply
Should you meet the qualifications required, please submit your CV to :
- All applicants will be treated confidentially
- Only short-listed qualified candidates will be notified for further process.
- Maximum file size 1 MB in pdf format no later than August 31st, 2015.