Lowongan Kerja PT Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali September 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja KPJB – PT Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali – KPJB is a rapidly growing company in Indonesia that deals with power plant operation and maintenance (O&M). KPJB was formed in 2010 and based in Jepara Central Java to operate and maintain Tanjung Jati B Coal Fired Power Plant Unit 3 & 4 (2×660 MW). The Company is owned Korea Mindland Power Co Ltd (Komipo) Korea and PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali (PJB), respectively with share ownership of 51% and 49%. PJB is a strategic subsidiary company of PT PLN (Persero), a national electricity company of Indonesia. Based on PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali Annual Report 2011, PT Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali manages Rp166.8 billion as its total assets in 2011. The Company’s profit earned in 2011 was Rp36.4 billion.
PT Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali are now looking for a person with strong motivation and vision to share the joy of growth to fill following position :
- KPJB Application letter (English Version). Download KPJB Application form at http://www.kpjb.co.id/category/career/
- Copy of Highest Graduation Certificate for all acreditation
- Copy of Academic Transcript for the last education
- Copy of TOEFL certification (special for junior engineer position)
- Copy of Resident Identity Card (KTP)
- Copy of valid SKCK
- Copy of Notice letter of Healthy Condition from Puskesmas or Hospital
- Copy of certificates working careers (if applicable indicate the duites by period)
How to apply
Please send all requirements documents above to :
Human Resources Division
PT Komipo Pembangkitan Jawa Bali
PLTU Tanjung Jati B Unit 3 – 4 Ds Tubanan Kec Kembang Kab Jepara 59453
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with additional remarks : position name of application on left above corner for mail/letter application, and or write it on subject space of e-mail application.
- Qualified applicants shall submit the application letter in English no later than 4 October 2013 at 13.00 (accepted by HR Division of PT KPJB).
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.