Lowongan Kerja PT Pertamina PHE ONWJ April 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Pertamina PHE ONWJ – PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ) are one of the first PSCs in Indonesia with an initial operation in 1971 under Atlantic Richfield Indonesia (ARII/ARCO) and later on became BP West Java. In July 2009 our company was transformed to be Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ (PHE ONWJ).
Covers an area of 8,300 square meter in the java sea – spanning from north of Cirebon to Thousand Islands our facilities include 11 flow stations, 222 platforms, 3 Onshore Receiving Facilities (ORF) and 1 Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO). With the oil production target of 38,000 BOPD and gas production target of 203 MMSCFD in 2013, PHE ONWJ is acknowledged as one of the largest oil and gas producers in Indonesia.
The Key Objectives of PHE ONWJ are Safe and Reliable Operations, Grow Production Efficiently and Commercially, Focus on Reserves Adding Activities, and People Development. With those objectives, supported by competent human resources and the latest technology, PHE ONWJ continues to perform various activities to optimize oil and gas production to support Pertamina’s vision to be the World Class National Energy Company.
PHE ONWJ is the center of excellence in offshore operations, supporting Pertamina’s role as a world-class national oil and gas company. Professionalism is an integral part of our everyday activities, which is just as important as keeping good relationships with the stakeholders.
PHE ONWJ has adopted the 6C Core Values: Clean, Competitive, Confident, Customer Focused, Commercial and Capable. We are committed to providing first-class development opportunities which will attract, develop and retain the best people who are capable as both leaders and professionals.
PHE ONWJ invites the qualified professional candidates to fill the following position :
- To ensure FSO Arco Arjuna in well operations in cargo handling, loading, lifting and operated comply to the national/international regulations.
- Having minimum ANT II (Ahli Nautika Tingkat II) or bachelor degree in Nautical science
- Having minimum 2 (two) years in FSO/FPSO.
- Holds certificate of proficiency such as Oil Tanker certificate, Tanker familiarization certificate issued by Ministry of Transportation
- Having minimum 7 years of experience with chief officer onboard tanker and multi-role proven tracks in oil and gas industry
- Having skill to operate maintenance related to liquid cargo operations
- Having skill in admins related to bill of loading documents and cargo transfer to import/export tanker during lifting operation
- Dealing with Occupational safety issues on board tanker and Capable to Work under pressure
- Having good interpersonal and team building skills related with offshore operations team
- Having good command of English language in oral and written
- To conduct contract development and perform assurance related to contract documents between PHE ONWJ and vendor/contractor to ensure the delivery of contractor’s performance as agreed requirement, regulatory and statutory.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences in oil & gas industry with exposure as Project / Contract Administrator
- Must have knowledge ofHSSE Principles; CVP Process; Project Management ; Contract Management; Legal knowledge; and Supply Chain Management
- Good command in English (verbal and written)
- Familiar with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office
How to apply
Please register yourself at :
- End date 21 April 2014.
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted