Lowongan Kerja PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero)
Mulai Tahun 2015, Ujian CPNS akan dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) is a trusted and reliable general state-owned company in Indonesia. The company concentrates its business activities in trading industry, both general trading and wholesale trading. The Company was formed by the government of Indonesia in 2003 as a merger results of 3 state-owned trading companies, namely PT Dharma Niaga (Persero), PT Tjipta Niaga (Persero), and PT Pantja Niaga (Persero). The Company is based in Jakarta and manages 34 branches throughout Indonesia.
PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) invites qualified candidates to fill in the challenging position:
Project Leader IT Kantor Pusat (Internal Recruitment)
- Minimum age of 35 years old.
- Preferably with background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in IT or related field with a minimum of 8 years of work experience.
- Have excellent skills: IT Business Development, IT Application, IT Database, IT Budgeting and Software Application Development.
- Experienced in running the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ADD.NET.
- Technical expertise in programming language such as C #, SQL / T-SQL, JScript, HTML, CSS.
- Show evidence of good level in English both oral and written.
- Core softskill requirement: leadership, planning and organizing, quality orientation.
- Strong understanding about the business process of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Trading House and able to explain it well.
- Able to analyze the needs related to the implementation of an ERP project and Trading House (business processes, software / applications, IT infrastructure (servers, storage, network, etc.)
- Able to convert business processes (such as inventory system) into the design of applications / software.
- Technical expertise and experience in the implementation of the Project ERP at least 5 project.
- Able to work individually and in a team (subordinates, superiors, peer).
- Experienced in the field of software development (please specify which application is made).
- Write paper with the theme “IT PPI in the future” in a minimum of two sheets of paper with Times New Roman font format size 12 spacing 1.5.
Should you are interested and qualified, please submit your application and paper not later than 20 August 2015 to :
email@example.com and write ProjectLeader_Name (example: ProjectLeader_Ray Aditya Putra) in subject line.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.