Lowongan Kerja PT PINS Indonesia April 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker PINS Telkom – PT Pramindo Ikat Nusantara – PT PINS Indonesia is a reputable telecomunication and construction services company in Indonesia, headquartered in Jakarta. PT PINS Indonesia is a part subsidiary company of state-owned telecommunication giant PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (Telkom Indonesia). PT PINS Indonesia is 100% owned by Telkom Indonesia.
PT PINS Indonesia By Telkom Indonesia are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Female, age between 28-35
- Nice looking
- Professional Certificate in Secretarial/ Private Secretarial Studies Diploma or equivalent is preferable
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the similar field.
- Computer literate and skilled in MS Office application
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and writing
- Female or Male
- Minimum S1 graduate from reputable universities
- Fresh graduate
- Ability to apply basic administrative skills to perform standardized duties (e.g., to create memos, reports, spreadsheets, exhibits for presentations, etc.)
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and software applications (such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiar with filing and records management systems
- Ability to exercise judgment to shift priorities and organize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Use proper grammar , spelling, and punctuation when reviewing and/or editing documents for accuracy and completeness
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills to help resolve routine problems, answer general questions, and know when to escalate more complex issues
- Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Female/ Male max 27 years old
- Nice looking
- S1 graduate from reputable universities
- Able to communicate both in English and Indonesia language effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to cope with a variety of challenging situations in a calm and sensitive manner
- Ability to relate positively to people of different cultures, backgrounds and experiences and believe in equal value of people regardless of race, culture, gender , age, disability or sexuality
- Willingness to undertake occasional out of hours evening / weekend work
How to apply
Please send your application to:
PT PINS Indonesia
Plaza Kuningan Gedung Annex Lt. 7,
Jl HR Rasuna Said Kav. C11-C14, Jakarta Selatan 12940
email : email@example.com
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process