Lowongan Kerja PT Rekayasa Industri Exp 28 Januari 2014
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan BUMN Rekind – PT Rekayasa Industri is one of the most reliable and leading company in Indonesia running business in integrated industrial engineering, construction, commissioning and competitive investment. PT Rekayasa Industri is already established since 1981 and founded by the Government of Republic Indonesia. PT Rekayasa Industri is a strategic subsidiary company of state-owned fertlizer holding company PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero). PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero) holds 90.06% stakes in PT Rekayasa Industri. At present, PT Rekayasa Industri has 4 strategic business units (SBU), and 1 business unit (BU). REKIND has also supported by 8 subsidiaries/affiliates.
PT Rekayasa Industri are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
A. Lead/ Chief and Discipline Engineer
- Chief/Lead Civil Engineer (ECE)
- Chief/Lead Mechanical Engineer (EME)
- Chief/Lead Process Engineer (EPE) and Chief/Lead Process Safety Engineer (EPSE)
- Interface Engineer (EIE)
- General Construction Superintendent (EGSI)
- Chief / Lead Quality Control (ECQC)
- Quality Control (EQC)
- Chief/Lead HSE (EHSE)
- SP3D Engineer (SP3D)
- Project Risk Analyst (EPRA)
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Purchasing and Logistic Officer (PLOE)
- 13. EPC Contract Specialist (ECS)
- 14. Offshore QC Manager (OQC)
For Example of Position Code :
- ECE = Experience for Civil Engineer
- First character in the position code is a identification for Experience ( E ).
- Please submit your application by indicating position code applied on the file name.
- For 1-9, 13-14 position, minimum Bachelor or Master in Engineering or equivalent professional qualification.
- For 10, 11, and 12 position, minimum Bachelor or Master in economic, or equivalent professional qualification.
- For all Chief/Lead and Discipline engineer / Specialist position – Bachelor Engineering and or Master in engineering or equivalent professional qualification.
- For Manager position should have experience for 15 years in Oil & Gas Project, Oil & Gas company, EPC Project preferable having experience in Offshore project, having experience as a Manager at least for 3 years.
- For Chief/Lead Engineer position should have experiences for 7 years in Oil & Gas Project, Oil & Gas company, EPC Project preferable having experience in Gas project (LNG).
- For Engineer position should have experiences for 5 years in Oil & Gas Project, Oil & Gas company, EPC Project or EPC Company.
- For position no. 11 – Bachelor degree in Finance or Management or equivalent profesional.
- Good communication in English both oral and written (Minimum Score for TOEIC = 600), flair for detail and result oriented.
- Highly motivated and able to work well in a team, possess strong leadership and management skill, discipline, dynamic, proactive and cooperative with good personality.
- No. 4, for Chief/Lead Process Safety Engineer should have certificate of Certified Functional Safety Expert (CFSE).
- No. 1-8, the candidates must familiar with American Codes and Standards (AASHTO, AISC, ACI, API, ASTM, ASCE, IBC, UBC, JIS, AWS, ASME, etc), the candidates must familiar with British and Others Standards which of related to LNG project.
- No. 4 should have background in Chemical Engineering, and having more 6 years of experience Oil & Gas company, or EPC Company.
- No 5, especially for Mechanical Engineering, having more 6 years of experience in the scope of work engineering, construction, pre commissioning, commissioning and start-up in the whole mechanical building facilities such HVAC System, Overhead Crane, Elevator, Plumbing and Fire Fighting inside building execution in petrochemical, cement plant oil and gas projects. Familiar with HVAC and Building Mechanical Facility Code such ASHRAE, SMACNA, DW144, NFPA, CMAA, ASME, UP Cando the standards for building engineering design.
- No. 9, the candidate must proficient in the current versions of PDS, PDMS, SM3D, SP3D, MicroStation and AutoCAD.
- No. 11 should experience in the risk management frame work ISO 31000, able to make financial estimates, able to analyze the data and carry out a risk assessment, and Understand strategic planning tools (min. SWOT).
- No. 13 for Specialist should have experiences minimum 10 years in Oil & Gas Project or Oil & Gas Company, EPC , and should have experiences minimum 5 years in same position in Oil & Gas company, or EPC Company, minimum 5 years of working experience in handling contractual matters in EPCIC Project, and Degree in law will be an advantage.
How to apply
If you would like to take the challenge, please send your application, curriculum vitae and recent photograph to :
- Please write name and proposed position code at the subject or e-mail.
- Expirey date : 28 January 2014.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.