Lowongan Kerja PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) 2012
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) is one of the Indonesian biggest non bank financial institution. The Company established in 26 September 2009 and head quartered in Jakarta. The Government of Indonesia through the Minister of Finance Republic of Indonesia become the contrilling share holders. PT SMI provided financing to infrastructure projects and its total portfolion recorded total portfolio Rp2 trillion (+ USD 200 million) and it will be increased gradually. To promote Public Private Partnership, PT SMI proactively builds strong relationship with private investor and multinational insitutions to finance various infrastructure projects in Indonesia.
In line with its vision. become a leading catalyst in the acceleration of the national infrastructure development program, currently PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) is looking for experienced highly competent and self motivated profesional to fill the following positions:
STAFF MANAJEMEN RESIKO
- Male / Female, max 30 years old
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Finance / Economic
- Having min.3-5 years experience in similar position particularly in Banking / Finance Industry as credit analyst, portfolio management.
- Having CFA / FRM will be advantage
- Able to work in a team as well as individually.
- Having attention to detail and risk focus
- Willing to travel to project site
- Having good analytical skill, decision making, and problem solving skill
- strong interpersonal communication skills, verbal & written
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum Ms. word, Ms. excell, and Ms. Powerpoint
- Having fluency in english both written and spoken is a must
- Male / Female, Min. 22 years old
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Financial Management / Accounting / Statistic / Mathematics / Industrial Engineering / Engineering from reputable university.
- Having minimum 2 years experience as an analyst at foreign or domestic financial institutions (Securities, investment bank, etc)
- Having knowledge in business & financial advisory, incl capital budgeting & restructuring, corporate finance, project finance, due diligence, project documentations, fund raising, etc.
- Posses good knowledge in financial modelling.
- Good analytical skills & goal oriented personality.
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- Hard working, fast learning, pleasant personality, and straight character.
- Able to work in a team with under pressure environment.
- Having fluency in english both written and spoken is a must.
PDF TASK FORCE – PROCUREMENT STAFF
- Male / Female, maximum 30 years old.
- Min. Bachelor degree in any major.
- Having min 2 years experience in government project / state owned company / multinational company / multilateral organization.
- Having good experience in all activities of the procurement process
- Having good knowledge in government procurement regulations and e-procurement best practices.
- Having good analytical & problem solving skill.
- Hard working, fast learning, detail, and good inter-personal skill.
- Willing to work in a team and under pressure.
- Good command of english both in written and spoken is a must.
- Male / Female, Maximum 50 years old.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Finance Management from reputable university.
- Having min. 5 years in similar position particularly in Banking.
- Having knowledge in Banking industry / Finance, with experience as an officer for monitoring credit.
- Having knowledge about products, systems, policies, and procedures in Banking / Finance.
- Having knowledge in financial analysis and risk management (Graduated BSMR 1 is preferred).
- Having knowledge of lending regulations, including regulations Bank of Indonesia / Finance Department.
- Having good knowledge of restructuring is preferred.
- Having good experience in dealing with problem loans and remedial is a plus.
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum Ms. Word, Ms. Excell, and Ms. Powerpoint.
- Good command of English both written and spoken is a must.
All applications will be treated in stricly confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please send your application letter accompanied by your comprehensive CV & recent photograph (passport size) within 7 days from the date of this advertisement to:
email@example.com (Applied position must be written as the e-mail subject).
All applications will be treated stricly confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Other jobs available