Lowongan Kerja PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) Juli 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja Surveyor - PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) – PTSI is a well known state owned company located ini South Jakarta engaged in independent assurance services. The Company offers independent assurance services to its customers, including survey, assessment, appraisal, inspection, auditing, monitoring and also consulting services. PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) was founded in 1991 and owned by the Government of Republic of Indonesia (85.12%), Societe Generale de Surveillance SA (10.40%), and PT Sucofindo (4.48%).
PTSI has 6 branches nationwide, situated in Medan, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Jakarta, Surabaya, and Balikpapan. Based on PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2011, the Company successfully maintained positive equity. PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) posted total net profit of Rp57.68 billion for 2011, growth by 40% from 2010 worth of Rp41.20 billion.
PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) is urgently seeking qualified and energetic candidates, to fill the position as :
- S1/S2 education Food Science / Food Technology
- Preferred minimum of 1 year experience in their field
- Have a good writting skills
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Have a “can do attitude”
- Have a high work motivation
- Willing to work overtime / over time
- Able to pursue employment targets
- D3/S1 Civil Engineering;
- Fresh Graduate or minimum 1 year of experience;
- Computer literate Min. MS Office;
- Have a good communication skill with internal and external clients;
- Willing to work overtime with a tight schedule;
- For placement in the region:
- o East Kalimantan, South, West, Central;
- o Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau, Riau Islands, West Sumatra, Jambi, Bengkulu, Kep. Bangka Belitung, South Sumatra and Lampung
How to apply
If you meet those requirement, please submit your comprehensive resume (CV), certificate and recent photograph via :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process