Lowongan Kerja PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia – Palembang, Makassar dan Semarang Juli 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja Asuransi Tugu – PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia – Asuransi Tugu is one of the most reliable and leading general Insurance and risk-management company, part subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero) – a national oil company of Indonesia. PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia is 65% owned by PT Pertamina (Persero), 17.60 PT Sakti Laksana Prima, 12.15% by Siti Taskiyah, and 5.25% by Mohamad Satya Permadi. PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia has been operating in Indonesia since 1981 and commenced its business to provide risk protection on Pertamina’s oil and gas operational activities. Asuransi Tugu is based in Jakarta and supported by 1 branch offices in Surabaya, and 3 representative offices in Bandung, Medan, and Balikpapan.
PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as
- Marketing Staff (MKT)
- Underwritting Staff (UW)
- Claim Staff (CLM)
- Finance Staff (FIN)
- IT Staff (IT)
- Male/Female, max age 27 years old before 31 August 2013
- Preferable local citizen at Palembang (PLB), Makassar (MKS), Semarang (SRG) with excellent health
- Min S1 from reputable university
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) with min TOEFL – EPT score 450
- Preferable experienced in similar position
- Preferable has professional insurance degree (1, 2, 3)
- Excellent as a team worker, and in partnership with other organization
- Fast-learner, strong analytical thinking, and good interpersonal skill
- Excellent with MS Office Application and Internet
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application, resume and recent photograph before 31 August 2013 with subject code position – city (ex : CLM – SRG for Claim Staff Semarang) to :
- All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified