Lowongan Kerja PTPN III Medan Juni 2013
Mulai Tahun 2015, Ujian CPNS akan dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja PTPN 3 – PT Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero) – PTPN 3 is a reputable state-owned plantation company in Indonesia, which was founded in 1996. PTPN 3 domiciled in Medan, North Sumatra and wholly owned by the Government of Indonesia. The Company’s main commodities are are Crude Palm Oil (CPO), Palm Kernel and rubber. PT Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero) supported by 11 oil palm mills, 3 latex factories, 4 crumb rubber factories, and 6 RSS factories. Based on PT Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero) Annual Report 2009, the Company maintain consistency in making positive performance. PTPN 3 posted total assets of Rp5.67 trillion, up 13.8 % from Rp5.04 in 2008.
To achieve the company vision, to become a world-class agribusiness company through excellent performance and the best corporate governance practices, PT Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero) have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as
- Asisten Tanaman
- Asisten Pengolahan
- Asisten Tata Usaha
- Asisten Personalia
- Bidang Tanaman : S1 Agriculture (all majors)
- Bidang Teknik : S1 Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Industrial, Electro)
- Bidang Keuangan : S1 Economic (Accounting and Management)
- Bidang Umum : SI Law (all majors)
- Male, with max age 28 years old per 1 June 2013
- Not married
- Min GPA 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Willing to be placed in Nort Sumatera
Documents Required (Scan) :
- Valid ID Card
- Academic certificate and transcripts
- Medical and not color blind cerificate
- Unmarried certificate authorized village official
How to apply
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please register and submit your complete documents above not later than 3 July 2013 through :
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.