Lowongan Kerja QCE Wijaya Karya Terbaru November 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk is a state owned enterprises engaged in engineering procurement construction and investment business in Energy, Industrial Plant, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure sectors with operations in Indonesia and Overseas. The Government of Republic Indonesia became the majority shareholders with 66.65 % total shares. The Company based in Jakarta and operated in all over Indonesia and overseas. Its business operation supported by 4 strategic business unit (SBU) in infrastructure that includes civil construction, building construction, utility, and energy. Going forward the Company will be integrated into an engineering procurement construction (EPC) and investment company.
WIKA has five subsidiaries: PT Wijaya Karya Beton, PT Wijaya Karya Realty, PT Wijaya Karya Intrade, PT Catur Insan Pertiwi, PT Wijaya Karya Bangunan Gedung.
Currently PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk are seeking talented Indonesian nationals to fill the following position :
Quality Control Engineer (QCE)
- Minimum S1 degree in any Engineering major from reputable university, preferably in mechanical engineering with min GPA 2.75
- Maximum age 35 years old, preferable male
- Experienced minimum 5 years in managing Quality Control activities in Oil and Gas company/Petrochemical industry
- Hold Welding Inspector and NDT (Non Destructive Test) Level 2 certificate
- Proficient with oil & gas international codes and standards for the discipline
- Collaborative in nature and having excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
Please send your cover letter, CV, photo & scan certificate no later than November 18th, 2011, via email to : [email protected] and mentioning the position applied in the subject of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Read more at : Click Here