Lowongan Kerja Sekretaris Dewan Komisaris PT PGN
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja PGN – PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk – PGN is the national gas company of Indonesia. Its business include natural gas distribution and transportation. PGN was first established in 1859 as a private Dutch Company named L.J.N. Eindhoven & CO Gravenhage. Later in 1965, the Company has officially operated as a state-owned company named Perusahaan Gas Negara. The Company has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 2003 and its shares are traded under stock code PGAS. The Government of Indonesia is the majority shareholder in PGN with a 56.964 percent stake. Other 43.036 percent remaining shares by public.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Secretary of the Board of Commissioners
- Indonesian citizen as evidenced by a copy of ID card / driving license / passport.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Certificate of good health from doctors.
- SKCK of the police (to be proposed at the interview).
- Letters of recommendation from three people (especially former superior or co-workers).
- Required experience for minimum 15 years in gas company.
- Job application letter and a willingness to work fulltime from January 2016 until December 2018.
How to apply
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please email your application to :
directly submit your work application to :
Sekretariat Dewan Komisiaris PT PGN (Persero) Tbk with contact person
- Ms Farhana Zahrotunnisa (081282381523),
- Mr Maulana Wijaya (082133000071),
- Mr Rido Ammirrudin (0823326031999),
- Mr Rizki Agung (087712127722).
- Closing date for these applications is 3 December 2015 at 16.00 WIB.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only shortlisted and passed screening applicants will be notified)