Lowongan Kerja SIPL – Saka Indonesia – Pangkah Limited Oktober 2017
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Saka Indonesia-Pangkah Limited (SIPL) is an upstream oil and gas company owned by PT Saka Energi Indonesia, subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia’s largest natural gas transportation and distribution company listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX). After acquiring Hess Indonesia-Pangkah Limited, the company is ready to be a world-class upstream oil and gas company.
SIPL are now looking for experienced professional to contribute in making SIPL an outstanding success and build exciting career in our global business:
- Sr. Production Engineer
- Minimum background in BSc, majoring in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Holds at least 12 years of E&P experience in a minimum 3 various positions/companies in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in offshore operations, gas lift, scale problem, and carbonate formation.
- A valueable counterpart for field operation and drilling and completion team.
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Aptitude for mentoring less experience staff.
- Ability to sense problem, design solution and do new things.
How to apply
Interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume via email not later than 27 October 2017 to :
[email protected] (maximum 500KB) with subject: “[Name] – [Position]”.
- Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed andidates will be followed up.