Lowongan Kerja Staf Sipil PT Jakarta Industrial Estate Pulogadung (Persero) Februari 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Jakarta Industrial Estate Pulogadung (Persero) – JIEP is a reputable state-owned company in Indonesia that deals with properties and industrial estate management services. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 1973 and performing business in provision and rental of buildings and Export Processing Zone. PT Jakarta Industrial Estate Pulogadung (Persero) is a state-owned company and operates as a joint venture between the Government of Republic of Indonesia (with 50% shares) and the local Goverment of DKI Jakarta (with 50% shares). The Company is based in Pulogadung East Jakarta and become the first industrial estate in Indonesia. PT Jakarta Industrial Estate Pulogadung (Persero) supported by 1 business units in real estate and 1 subsidiary company in logistic services business.
PT Jakarta Industrial Estate Pulogadung (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
Staf Sipil (SS)
- Honesty, integrity, and have the ability / skills with multi-tasking
- S1 in Civil Engineering, with GPA min. 3.00 (scale of 4)
- Age max. 30 years old (preferably unmarried)
- Proficient and experienced structure calculations and draw up budget plan (RAB) building construction and / or road at least 1 year,
- Computer literate, min Microsoft Office and business computer applications,
- Actively mastering the English language both spoken and written (preferably), and
- Having relevant work experience min. 2 years
How to apply
Should you interested and believe you have the required and knowledge to undertake these roles, then please send your detailed CV to :
- An attractive renumeration and competitive benefit package is offered.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidate will be invited to next step of recruitment.
- Official Source