Lowongan Kerja Telkom Sigma Bulan Februari 2016
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
PT Sigma Cipta Caraka (SIGMA) is a leading business solution provider of Information Communications Technology (ICT) for over 20 years in Indonesia, currently employing more than 850 personnel including internationally certified IT professionals.
Telkom SIGMA is committed to delivering the benefits of technology to businesses and institutions that seek innovative IT solutions to support their growing business and organization. SIGMA has been at the forefront of IT development, operation and maintenance solutions for various industries both at home and abroad.
Telkom SIGMA offers comprehensive information technology services comprising of consulting services, software products, applications, software development services and data center operations in the banking (conventional and sharia-based), financial, telecommunications, manufacturing and distribution sectors.
SIGMA Solutions & Services are implemented by more than 150 various industries in Indonesia and scores of multi finance institutions as well as major corporations in various other industries.
In early 2008, SIGMA was acquired by a subsidiary of the largest information and telecommunications services provider in Indonesia, TELKOM.
With over two decades of pioneering and innovative IT application solutions under its belt, SIGMA has recently ventured overseas with the implementation of Telkom SIGMA Solutions in several countries
To support our rapid business development, we are looking for the following resources:
- Min. bachelor in IT or Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies, Management or equivalent.
- Familiar with BPM / BPMS, eTOM, TOGAF, ISO, or Six Sigma.
- Familiar with BPM development across multiple tools of BPM paltform, preferably Software AG ARIS
- Min. 3-4 years in similar position
- Written and oral communication abilities in English.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Accounting / Accounting or equivalent.
- Working Experience : 3-4 years
- Experience in payroll process and HRMS software (Oracle E-Business Suites / People soft will be an advantage)
- Strong knowledge in employee tax regulation (PPH 21/26)
- Strong skill in Microsoft Office application especially MS Excel & Word
- Able to work under pressure and can work overtime to meet deadline with minimum error
- Hardworking, Honest, Good Integrity and Trustworthy.
- Familiar with Project Management Process Groups : Planning, Execution, Controlling & Correction, Closing Project, preferred PMBOK framework.
- Experience in IT Implementation Application, IT project.
- Experience in Manage Development Software methodology (iterative SDLC, V model)
- Having knowledge area of Banking & Risk Management
- Able to speak English fluently
- Willing to be placed in Bumi Serpong Damai – Tangerang
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of working experience, 2 years as system analyst.
- Strong knowledge and skill in: J2EE, Oracle Database (10g/11g)
- Have design pattern, security, clustering and performance test knowledge
- Knowledge in Java framework, Database design, SDLC, and SOA architecture
- Knowledge for Oracle ADF 10g, Oracle Application Server/WebLogic, Jasper Report, ApacheDS, and My SQL is a plus point
- Must be willing to work in BSD Serpong – Tangerang Selatan.
How to apply
Should you meet all requirements above, please send your resume with the name of vacant position as subject to :